Jobs & Auditions
The Gros Morne Theatre Festival is seeking resumes for the following position for its 2019 season:
SOUND TECHNICIAN/SOUND DESIGNER/CREW
(one position) (contract dates May 13 – September 1, 2019) (professional applicants are welcome, applicants with 4th year post-secondary theatre studies in sound and sound design are also welcome, skills mixing live sound are essential for this position)
• experience in a repertory theatre setting is an asset
• experience with QLab software
• experience with a Behringer X32 mixing console
• a valid driver’s license is an asset
• a copy of the full job description is available – please contact Sarah White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• to commensurate with experience (salary is based on a 40-hour work week)
• approved overtime is paid as per Newfoundland Labour Standards (time and a half off in lieu with balance of overtime owing paid at end of contract at the base NL overtime rate of $17.10)
The Gros Morne Theatre Festival is a summer repertory theatre festival operated by Theatre Newfoundland Labrador. For its 2019 season, the Festival will produce seven productions – four on its Main Stage (one new production, three remounted productions) and three on its Second Stage (three revival productions). The Gros Morne Theatre Festival is in the seaside community of Cow Head, Newfoundland and Labrador, which is situated in the spectacular Gros Morne National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The Festival provides round trip travel (by most economical method) for successful applicants.
The Festival provides shared housing in the community for company members. A housing rental fee and housing deposit apply.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Sarah White at email@example.com. The deadline for submissions is
March 17, 2019.
For more information about the Gros Morne Theatre Festival, visit our website at www.theatrenewfoundland.com.
TNL is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer that strongly supports and values diversity and fosters an equitable and inclusive work environment which includes accommodation. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome, and people with disabilities and individuals from equity-seeking groups are encouraged to apply.
Nothing right now, but check back soon!