Jobs & Auditions
Job Title: Construction Liaison Officer
Job Category: Engineering/Construction
Location: Cow Head, NL
Travel Required: Minimal
Salary: Salary to commensurate with experience, subject to receiving funding.
Position Type: Contract
Contract Begins (Anticipated Start Date): April 2, 2018
Contract Ends (Anticipated End Date): March 31, 2019 (possible extension)
Date Posted: February 26, 2018
Deadline for Submissions: March 12, 2018
Applications Accepted by: EMAIL/FAX:
Attention: Gaylene Buckle
(please put CLO position in the subject line)
Theatre Newfoundland Labrador
PO Box 655, Corner Brook, NL, A2H 6G1
Attention: Gaylene Buckle
We are looking for a Construction Liaison Officer for the construction of a theatre/production facility, and housing units in Cow Head, NL. The Construction Liaison Officer will be part of the TNL project management team including the General Manager, Theatre Liaison Officer, Board of Directors, and Building Committee.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reports to the TNL General Manager.
- Monitor the contractor’s work to ensure conformance with project plans and specifications by maintaining a presence on site while construction is in progress.
- Keep detailed written and photographic records of all aspects of the work on a daily basis.
- Provide weekly and monthly written summary reports to TNL relating to job status, daily progress, estimates, budgets and deliverables.
- Monitor progress of construction against contractor’s schedule.
- Work with the Theatre Liaison Officer to prepare overall project schedule.
- Maintain and monitor the construction budget, invoices and cash flow.
- Monitor progress payments and change orders submitted by contractor as reviewed by consultant.
- Measure and record all materials placed in the work.
- Document all on-site issues.
- Liaise with consultant on behalf of TNL on all construction issues and notify TNL of impacts on project quality, schedule, or budget.
- Work with the Theatre Liaison Officer to provide information to the General Manager for preparation of reports for funding agencies.
- Work with the Theatre Liaison Officer to provide information to the General Manager for preparation of monthly progress reports.
- Work with the Theatre Liaison Officer in sourcing, quotes, orders and follow up for furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Work with the Theatre Liaison Officer in the hiring and supervision of Owner’s Forces.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Technical diploma or degree in construction engineering or related field.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- This position is subject to receiving funding.
- For further information, please contact Gaylene Buckle at email@example.com
Nothing right now, but check back soon!