The Gros Morne Theatre Festival is seeking resumes for the following production position for its 2015 season:
- at least 1-2 years of experience as a Carpenter in professional theatre; strong carpentry skills and safe shop practices are essential
- experience in a repertory theatre setting is an asset
- a valid driver’s license is required
- a copy of the full job description is available – please contact Denise Dolliver at email@example.com
- May 11 to July 19, 2015 (10 weeks)
- $500.00 to $530.00/week (depends on experience) (salary is based on a 40 hour work week)
- approved overtime is paid as per Newfoundland Labour Standards (time and a half off in lieu with balance of overtime owing paid at end of contract)
The Gros Morne Theatre Festival is a summer repertory theatre festival operated by Theatre Newfoundland Labrador. For its 2015 season, the Festival will produce seven productions – three on its Main Stage (two new productions, one revival production), three on its Second Stage (three revival productions), and a special production in commemoration of Memorial Day. The Gros Morne Theatre Festival is located in the seaside community of Cow Head, Newfoundland and Labrador, which is situated in the spectacular Gros Morne National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The Festival provides round trip travel (by most economical method) for successful applicants.
The Festival provides shared housing in the community for company members. A housing rental fee and housing deposit apply.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Denise Dolliver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submissions is March 23, 2015.
Getting to Cow Head + Shuttle Bus
This show is part of the Gros Morne Theatre Festival. See Getting to Cow Head for directions to the Warehouse Theatre and Shallow Bay Motel. There is a shuttle bus available with service to Cow Head from Rocky Harbour & Norris Point ($30+HST round trip).