GMTF Covid-19 Response Statement 2022
May 19, 2022
TNL/GMTF is delighted to welcome you to live performances at our Nurse Myra Bennett Centre for the Performing Arts.
We are dedicated to ensuring a safe and enjoyable experience for our audience, company members and community. These are some steps and guidelines we have put in place for your safety. If you have questions and don’t see the answer below – our Front of House team will be happy to chat and put your mind at ease!
- Tickets can be purchased online or by telephone, and printing or downloading onto your mobile device prior to coming to the theatre is encouraged (please call the box office if this is not possible)
- We provide touchless scanning of theatre tickets upon entrance. Should a performance be cancelled due to COVID-19, patrons will receive a full refund.
- We ask patrons to stay home if:
-they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
-they have tested positive for COVID-19
- Otherwise TNL has a 24-hour cancellation policy.
Upon you Arrival
- The Front of House team will direct patrons upon entrance and exit of theatres to ensure continued social distancing.
- Face coverings are required by all patrons, staff and volunteers.
- Regular cleaning/disinfecting of high-touch surfaces in the lobby, washrooms, theatres is performed between performances.
- The venues are equipped with high-quality air filters in A/C and heating units.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the building.
- Plexiglass barriers are in place at point-of-sale locations.
- The bar will be open one hour before performance (we recommend to arrive early and have cash with you if you wish to purchase a drink). Drinks are to be consumed only after you are seated.
- House programs will be available online. (If you require a paper copy, please ask the Usher.)
- Some shows will have short intermissions. We encourage you to remain in your seat during intermission. If you wish to have a drink served to you at intermission, please pre-order when you arrive at the theatre.
- The bar is not open after the performance and we ask you to leave the building as soon as the show is over to limit lobby congestion. Please try to maintain social distancing while exiting and at all times when you are not seated.
- By attending this event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to the exposure to COVID-19 and agree that you will not hold TNL liable for any illness that may result.