GMTF Covid-19 Response Statement 2023
March 2, 2023
TNL/GMTF is delighted to welcome you to live performances at our Nurse Myra Bennett Centre for the Performing Arts.
We are dedicated to ensuring a safe and enjoyable experience for our audience, company members and community. These are some steps and guidelines we have put in place for your safety. If you have questions and don’t see the answer below – our Front of House team will be happy to chat and put your mind at ease!
- Tickets can be purchased online or by telephone, and printing or downloading onto your mobile device prior to coming to the theatre is encouraged (please call the box office if this is not possible)
- We provide touchless scanning of theatre tickets upon entrance. Should a performance be cancelled due to COVID-19, patrons will receive a full refund.
- We ask patrons to stay home if:
-they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
-they have tested positive for COVID-19
- Otherwise TNL has a 24-hour cancellation policy.
What we are doing to help minimize risk:
- Face coverings are available for all patrons, staff and volunteers if desired.
- Regular cleaning/disinfecting of high-touch surfaces in the lobby, washrooms, theatres is performed.
- The venues are equipped with high-quality air filters in A/C and heating units.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the building.
- Plexiglass barriers are in place at point-of-sale locations.
- House programs will be available online or in hard copy only as a personal souvenir for a small fee.
- By attending this event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to the exposure to COVID-19 and agree that you will not hold TNL liable for any illness that may result.