Jobs & Auditions
The Gros Morne Theatre Festival is seeking resumes for the following positions for its 2021 season:
BOX OFFICE ATTENDANT
DINNER THEATRE SERVING STAFF
- Start dates between June 21 and July 12, 2021 – depending on position
- End date Aug. 29, 2021 –all positions
- Applicants of all ages – 15 to 65+ – welcome
- Hours of work will vary – from Monday to Sunday – 9 am-11 pm – depending on position
- In an attempt to provide 30 to 40 hours work weeks – positions will be combined as scheduling permit
- experience in working with the public an asset
- experience in working in a team setting an asset
- a valid driver’s license is an asset
- for each of these positions, a copy of the job description is available –
- From $12.50 to $14.00/hour to commensurate with experience
The Gros Morne Theatre Festival’s 25th anniversary season features four productions in the new Nurse Myra Bennett Centre for the Performing Arts – three on its Fortis Theatre and one on its BMO Studio Stage.
The Festival opens with Tempting Province on June 25, The Only Living Father opens June 26, Neddy Norris Night, opens July 2 and The Ethie dinner theatre opens July 17. The 2021 season closes on Aug. 29.
Please submit a cover letter indicating which position(s) you are interested in, along with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 11, 2021 – PLEASE PUT ‘GMTF 21 JOBS’ IN EMAIL SUBJECT LINE
For more information about the Gros Morne Theatre Festival, visit our website at www.theatrenewfoundland.com.
TNL is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer that strongly supports and values diversity and fosters an equitable and inclusive work environment which includes accommodation. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome, and people with disabilities and individuals from equity-seeking groups are encouraged to apply.
Nothing right now, but check back soon!