Jobs & Auditions
The Gros Morne Theatre Festival is seeking resumes for the following positions for its 2021 season:
- PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (two positions) (contract dates May 13th – August 29th, 2021) (post-secondary theatre student applicants welcome)
- WARDROBE PERSON (one position) (contract dates May 17th – July 18th, 2021) (post-secondary theatre student applicants welcome)
- experience in a repertory theatre setting is an asset
- a valid driver’s license is an asset
- NL certified fall-arrest/skyjack training an asset
- for each of these positions, a copy of the full job description is available – please contact the GMTF Production/Company Manager, Sarah White, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- to commensurate with experience (salary is based on a 40-hour work week)
- approved overtime is paid as per Newfoundland Labour Standards (time and a half off in lieu with balance of overtime owing paid at end of contract at the base NL overtime rate of $18.63)
The Gros Morne Theatre Festival is a summer repertory theatre festival operated by Theatre Newfoundland Labrador. For its 2021 season, the Festival will produce four productions – three on its Main Stage (three remounted productions) and one on its Studio Stage (remounted productions). The Gros Morne Theatre Festival is in the seaside community of Cow Head, Newfoundland and Labrador, which is situated in the spectacular Gros Morne National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The Festival provides round trip travel (by most economical method) for successful applicants.
The Festival provides shared housing in the community for company members. A housing rental fee and housing deposit apply.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Sarah White at email@example.com. The deadline for submissions is April 23rd, 2021.
Given the ongoing pandemic, any person from outside of Newfoundland & Labrador offered a position with GMTF may be required to self-isolate in the province for 14 days prior to beginning their contract. The employee will be responsible for arranging and paying any costs associated with this self-isolation.
TNL is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer that strongly supports and values diversity and fosters an equitable and inclusive work environment which includes accommodation. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome, and people with disabilities and individuals from equity-seeking groups are encouraged to apply.
Nothing right now, but check back soon!