Take a walk on the wild side by joining Theatre Newfoundland Labrador’s sixth annual ZOMBIE WALK. All mindless unfeeling monsters with a hunger for human flesh are asked to meet at the City Hall (West St. Entrance) at 9pm Saturday, October 25th . The walk will begin with a lurch up & down West Street, a shuffle along Herald Avenue, a crawl round Broadway and a final resting in the parking lot of the Millbrook Mall. The Zombie Walk is intended for teenagers and adults. Any children must be accompanied by an adult. Zombie Walk participants are asked to bring one non-perishable food item as a Food Bank donation because after all – Zombies have hearts. Happy International Zombie Walk Day!!!
DATES & TIME: Zombie Assembly & Walk: Saturday, October 25th @ 9pm
LOCATION: Start point: City Hall steps, West St End point: Millbrook Mall Parking Lot
COST: Free to walk. Participants are asked to bring along a non-perishable food item for the Food Bank
RULES OF THE ZOMBIE WALK:
1. All participants must be in Zombie Attire.
2. Respect other people’s property. Leave no mark behind.
3. Stay off the road. Keep your shuffles and Lurches to the sidewalk.
4. Respect other people’s personal space.
5. You are responsible for your own corpse
6. Have fun!