Welcome Back! GMTF Covid-19 Statement.
June 4, 2021
Dear TNL/GMTF Patron:
We are thrilled to welcome you back to our audience and to share our new home – the Nurse Myra Bennett Centre for the Performing Arts – in Cow Head this summer.
We have taken many steps to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for our audience, company members and community. If you have questions and don’t see the answer below – our Front of House team will be happy to chat and put your mind at ease!
- Tickets must be purchased online or telephone and printed or downloaded on your computer or smart phone prior to coming to the theatre (call box office if this is not possible)
- Touchless scanning of theatre tickets upon entrance
- Patrons will be directed by Front of House team upon entrance and exit of theatres to ensure social distancing is maintained
- Face coverings required by all patrons, as per provincial requirements
- Physical distancing ‘bubbles’ in performance spaces
- House programs will be available online only
- Beverages can be purchased pre-show and consumed only after you are seated
- No intermissions
- Cleaning/disinfecting of high-touch surfaces in public areas before each performance.
- Electro-static disinfectant sprayers used in public areas inside.
- High-quality air filters in A/C and heating units.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the building.
- Plexiglas barriers at point-of-sale locations.
As of July 1, 2021 we hope that residents from outside of Newfoundland & Labrador can join us in Cow Head to See Our Stories and Hear Our Songs!
Please continue to check the Newfoundland & Labrador website for updates on information you will need before and during your visit to Newfoundland & Labrador.
SEE YOU SOON!!!!